Manage production of all aspects of eLearning program development and delivery, metrics and impact.
- Identify client experience problems and design, develop, and implement eLearning solutions.
- Lead content innovation using new and emerging trends, research, and methods.
- Research and apply trending technology and tools to create an innovative and engaging user experience and create content quality standards.
- Design an innovative and engaging user experience through development and strategic application of diverse multimedia.
- Drive multiple eLearning projects by leading iteration cycle including analysis, prototyping, review process, and publishing.
- Identify and ensure constructive collaboration opportunities with solution stakeholders regarding content usage, stakeholder feedback, and data collection.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Learning Design, Media, Journalism, Communications, Graphic Design, IT, Marketing, Web Design, or similar field.
- At least 8 years of experience in instructional design or eLearning development.
- Experience with Adobe Suite or other video editing software
- Experience with Articulate 360 or other eLearning authoring tools
- Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Learning Design, Media, Journalism, Communications, Graphic Design, IT, Marketing, or a similar field.
Mokhtar Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All employment decisions at Mokhtar Group, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion and transfer, are based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience.
Mokhtar Group does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Mokhtar Group does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.